Select the link below to complete a jigsaw of the cover. See if you can beat the best time score of 5 minutes and 4 seconds. Click ‘Back’ on your browser to come back to this page and post you score for a chance to win the Collector Cards. The best score each month will win the pack of 16 cards.
Join 3 other subscribers
- John Koffeman Potter Fabulous garden pottery and much more.
- AARON POCOCK
- Kevin Burgemeestre Artist
Author Talks and Workshops
- Author Talks and Workshop bookings Make a booking with Ford Street Creative Net
- April 22nd Review
- May 14th – Readplus
- May 14th Carol Warner
- May 1st or 2nd Review by Ciara and Alethea O’Neill
- May 3rd Sheryl Gwyther
- May 4th – Karen Tyrrell
- May 6th – Gabrielle Wang
- REVIEW ON NEED TO READ THIS
Book blog sites
- Martin King – Jack Hunter series A sort of modern day Famous Five meets Indiana Jones style adventure for kids. It even contains a mini treasure hunt for young readers to join along.
- The Adventures of Cfer Cat Lovely book for cat lovers.
- 6,476 hits
New time to beat 4 mins 47 seconds.
All time record of 3 mins 56 seconds. Can you beat that?
Had to try again … 2 min 40 sec
I’d forgotten how much I like doing jig-saws 🙂
Amazing – I’ll have to beat that!
Linda’s still the winner. I can’t get the time down any lower than 3 mins 2o seconds.
I really like the site. I managed the jigsaw in 2 minutes 35 seconds. Great idea to put it on the site.
So glad you like the site. You have beaten my record, well done. I should know the page better than anyone, but I guess my reflexes are slow. I am going to put more jigsaws of the animals up when I get a chance. Thanks for visiting.
Hi just got a time of 3:10 I went to one of your workshops today and it was sooo cool, really liked the jigsaw. 🙂
Thank you for that. I really enjoyed our session too. Great time on the jigsaw in your second go!!
Got a new high score 2:21!! 🙂